About Me

My photo
Are you serious? My life, itself, is a book! How can I begin to tell you about myself? From the day you start reading my blog is the day you can start following my steps... We shall see if you can keep up! Or, we shall see if I can actually keep up!~

Apr 21, 2010

Tee that I Love!~

This sounds like who I am, does it not? I fell in LOVE with this tee that I couldn't resist the urge to purchase it!


What an AWESOME day I had! Adam and I went canoeing on Hillsborough River, from Sargeant Park to Morris Bridge Park, Thonotosassa, FL. The canoe trip was 4.5 miles and again, it was AWESOME! 


The experience was somewhat a hoot! We had a really close encounter with one of 21 alligators we saw. This creature was swimming toward us and we tried to guide the boat away from it. Picture this... Hawk-Dove Race or the Chicken Race! He/She was coming onto us... HEAD on! Of course, knowing myself, I love the thrill but I do want to live! I stayed as calm as I possibly could while Adam fluttered just a bit, slightly frantic to escape the possible scenario. All of sudden, just 2 feet away, he submerged and I'm having wild imaginations running through my head! Whoa, did we paddle?! Not only we had amazing view of the beauty of our Mother Earth but also we were greeted by Wood Storks, Spoonbills, Blue & White Herons, turtles, and more! 


When Adam and I were about 35 minutes away from our destination, we took a moment to lay back in our canoe and bask in the sun. So calming, serene and filled with tranquility. It was a beautiful moment to connect with our Mother Earth and for her to connect with us. 


Don't you agree... that this was one of many great ways to celebrate Earth Day?! It was divine... Simply majestic and MAGICAL!!~ Thank you, Earth, for all that you have done for us all~

No comments: