About Me

My photo
Are you serious? My life, itself, is a book! How can I begin to tell you about myself? From the day you start reading my blog is the day you can start following my steps... We shall see if you can keep up! Or, we shall see if I can actually keep up!~

Apr 16, 2010

All Souped Out!~

Who would have thought you could be souped out!? Earlier today, K and I were creating and testing out the cucumber-avo soup, with variation of flavors, to offer and serve at the Rawk Star Cafe/Marketplace (which we are aiming to have its doors open next month!). Good golly! We consumed 24 ounces in total - 8 ounces of Cucumber-Avo with Spicy blend; 8 ounces of Cuke-Avo with Oregano; and Cuke-Avo with Dill. All were GOOD! The base of this soup is good to go and it is approved by three tasters! *licking lips* YUM!~

Some of you may wonder, how have I been doing of late. Some even encouraged me to start up a blog. Some believes that I should compose a book. A book?! I'm not sure where to start or even to begin! I'm racking my brains (yes, we have more than 1 brain... well, in my world, we do! One consists of emotional intelligence, one is spiritual, one is mental and one is well... Mom - pardon me but I have to say it... sexual!) about the fact that I would have to sit in front of the computer, click-clack the keys away, let the hours whiz by, search for a reliable and trust-worthy publisher, and hmm... money to get started? Heck, I don't even possess my own computer/laptop! Yeah, I know... I know.. I know! I'm living in the world where almost everyone owns one! Well, I'm not everyone! So there... pfth!

Would you believe that I have been residing in FL for 5 months to date? Give a hoot if you think I will be here for long? Tell me... how long do you think I will be a resident of this Gator state?

Last night, I had a great conversation with a sweet, dear girlfriend - BL and I LOVE the quote she shared with me!
"The thing that we run from is the thing we run to."

So true! Face your fears. Face your worries. Face your anger. Face your passion. Face your desires. Face your dreams! Face it or it will come back and bite your pwetty arse! I must forewarn you, it may hurt like a wretch!~ I kid you not!

You know what?! I'm ECSTATIC that I'll be traveling down to Fort Lauderdale next weekend! To have a short and sweet but RAWKIN' AWESOME getaway and spend quality time with my crazy girlfriend, TIFF! She is one SNAZZY girl!~


Would you believe that I have not been to the beach or seen a setting of the sun since I moved to the Gator state?! What is WRONG with me?! Hey, I did explore the Everglades and hiked 17 plus miles! I did greet the gators, the birds, and other creatures that roam about. 


Hmm... work is calling my name and I shall write/type more soon - when I have the time on my hands. Would you believe that I had this account set up YEARS ago but never took a moment to post anything? *shaking head* About time, wouldn't you say? *giggling*


Enjoy your evening and I hope you had a good read!
Hugs~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's about time you get your word out to the rest of the world!
just to note: personally i would go with the spicy cuke soup... but if you want gourmet, you could serve all three in separate bowls and smaller portions.
oh this place is gonna be gooood... : )
i could not be any more elated that i am part of this blog! lovin' it! can't wait to see you sweets!
keep dazzling us!!

Sherri said...

I love reading your comments on FB and glad you finally have your own blog! You are an inspiration!

I am going to share your blog on my fan page (Raw Dazzle).

I sure miss you!! xoxo

dmitri. said...

welcome aboard, alynn. :D

thanks for sharing. and yes, get a book. i plan to get one for myself and a cook book as well. you can make one for yourself - a raw cook book. :D

Julia Cameron's Magical Mystical Massage said...

Love knowing what is going on with you and what you are thinking and feeling! I always feel kinship to you and am always inspired and seriously can not wait til we merge to do our art on your person:)
Thank you for making me a part of this Blog. Miss you and LOVE you! XOXOXOXO Cam