About Me

My photo
Are you serious? My life, itself, is a book! How can I begin to tell you about myself? From the day you start reading my blog is the day you can start following my steps... We shall see if you can keep up! Or, we shall see if I can actually keep up!~

Apr 17, 2010

Red Jay Bird!~


Isn't this a beautiful creature? He breezed right through the door of the patio and hopped around. I have not seen a red jay bird in eons and how refreshing it was to see this being! Let's give it a big hello! 

This creature must have the brains or good sense of directions because as I opened the door wider to allow itself to be free, all I did was walk about the pool and out it goes!
I recently peeked at the symbolism of red jay bird and what message it may give when one sees such creature. "Peace, Love, Grace. Just that everything is going to be alright." That is music to our eyes!~

1 comment:

Alynn~ said...

An email I received from "M" -
Yes!!!! Peace, Love and Grace. Beautiful Nature RED!!!!