About Me

My photo
Are you serious? My life, itself, is a book! How can I begin to tell you about myself? From the day you start reading my blog is the day you can start following my steps... We shall see if you can keep up! Or, we shall see if I can actually keep up!~

Sep 8, 2011

Chocolate Craze~

I don't know about you... but Good GOLLY!
Days have been a whirlwind and life has taken me on a grand venture! Being a sojourner, an adventure is bound to happen within seconds! Almost every single month since I moved to reside in WA, I have been detached from my home, visiting and exploring the areas of NY, MT, OR, CA, MI, CA, and oh, did I say... CA?! Throughout the months, I could NOT resist creating and savoring every nibbled of Raw Chocolates, especially the ones I created in the picture below -

How is that NOT gorgeous?! How is that NOT EYE-CANDY?! Is your lovely mouth watering or what? This Chocolate creation was made with Goji Berries, Maca, a little bit of this and that! *licking lips*

Since my sweet tooth is quite sweet and it is willing to share its sweetness, I'm posting up a recipe for the Chocolate Fire Drink!~

Are you craving for chocolate elixir!?!~

Chocolate Fire Drink~
(Makes 4 cups)
1 pint of nut/seed mylk of your choice
4 tablespoons of chocolate powder (or crushed raw cacao beans or nibs)
2 tablespoons of local, raw honey
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Pinch each of maca, nutmeg, and cinnamon
Blend all ingredients in a blender and serve immediately.
*licking lips*

No comments: