About Me

My photo
Are you serious? My life, itself, is a book! How can I begin to tell you about myself? From the day you start reading my blog is the day you can start following my steps... We shall see if you can keep up! Or, we shall see if I can actually keep up!~

May 14, 2011

Mulberry Slaw!!~

I couldn't simply resist this! Hmmm... It appears "simple" is Diva Alynn's word of the day!

You have got to try this!

§ Mulberry Slaw
Servings: 8-10
Ingredients:
  • 1 head of a green cabbage, chopped
  • 1 ½ cup cilantro
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • 2 large carrots, shredded
  • 1 cup pumpkin seeds
  • ½ cup walnuts (optional)
  • 1 cup mulberries
  • juice of 1 ½ - 2 lime
  • 4 tablespoons flax oil
  • pinch of hing
  • 2 large avocado, cut into bite-sized pieces
Directions: Shred the cabbage and carrots. Pour out into serving bowl. Toss with rest of the ingredients and serve.

No comments: